Account Executive (£18 - £23K + benefits)
Why not read about the position first-hand, account executive Lauren Brown has written a blog about her first 6 months
We are seeking an account executive with a keen eye for detail. We are growing our team and are looking for someone who shares our passion for marketing and PR. Previous marketing experience is desirable but not essential, the ideal person will have a high degree of enthusiasm, and be capable of innovative and creative thinking. The position would suit a driven, ambitious and well-organised individual. In addition, you should have a sound understanding of marketing and passion for learning.
As an account executive, you will work closely with our team of account managers. Your role will include, content creation, social media management and executing a variety of marketing activities. You will be part of a small but extremely passionate and knowledgeable team of experts, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get practical varied experience.
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Participate in 'think-tank' exercises for clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new channels, techniques and research tools
- Content origination and copy-edit
- Understand the client's business and the sector in which they operate
- Think proactively and support the account management team
- Understand and use different social media platforms
- Ensuring project deadlines are met within the agreed budget
- Previous agency experience is desired but not essential
- Marketing qualification or degree qualified
- Can-do attitude
- Sound understanding of PR and marketing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
This is as much about the right cultural fit as it about experience. If you thrive in a busy and varied environment, this role is for you.
We are excited to hear from you - send your CV and a covering email to [email protected].