Account Manager (£24 - £28k + benefits)
We are seeking an account manager with a keen eye for detail. We are growing our team and are looking for someone who shares our passion for marketing and PR. You will have previous agency experience and this would be the ideal stepping stone for someone looking to make a real contribution and impact to client accounts. You will have a high degree of enthusiasm, and be capable of innovative and creative thinking. Proven experience of managing multiple projects is required and as such the position would suit a driven, ambitious and well-organised individual. In addition, you should have a sound understanding of marketing and passion for writing.
As an account manager you will be the main point of contact for a number of our clients and will be responsible for ensuring we deliver effective results and maximise our earning potential. Your role will include media liaison, content creation, marketing planning and general client management. You will be communicating effectively with the key clients across all levels and ensuring they have confidence in Resonates’ abilities.
- Write and communicate effective marketing and PR briefs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new channels, techniques and research tools
- Strategic planning of marketing and PR campaigns
- Own marketing campaigns and projects from end to end
- Content origination and copy editing
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and the sector in which they operate
- Think proactively and build relationships beyond the core client contacts for future opportunities
- Develop the marketing plan and drive its execution working alongside specialist marketers in the team
- Ensuring project deadlines are met within the agreed budget
- Ensure budgets, schedules, key performance indicators, reports are accurately maintained
- Previous agency experience, preferably in B2B and / or technology sector
- Sound understanding of PR and marketing
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience managing clients
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
If you are an experienced marketing communications professional with a background of delivering over and above expectation and thrive on the atmosphere of a busy agency, this role is for you.
We are excited to hear from you - send your CV and a covering email to [email protected].