As a leading unified communications and contact centre provider generating over half a billion dollars in annual revenue, 8×8 needed a constant stream of content to support a wide variety of campaigns focusing on its ideal customer profile (ICP) in several target sectors and verticals.
8×8 also works with a host of channel partners as part of its go to market strategy, and a substantial portion of its business comes through the channel. To this end, it was key for 8×8 to build awareness of its solutions and expertise within the IT channel ecosystem too.
As many sectors become dominated by remote and hybrid working pattens, 8×8 looked to Resonates to help convey its solutions and services to a varied audience through many different channels and content formats.
Resonates has acted as an extension of the Global and Partner marketing teams at 8×8 since 2021. We stay on top of industry trends and deep dive into the business drivers for 8×8’s different audiences. We use this knowledge to create two streams of content:
- one which appeals to its target customers
- another which appeals to its channel partners.
From blogs to eBooks through to social posts and award entries, we craft content across all formats to support 8×8’s multi-faceted campaigns.
As an extension of the 8×8 team, we also create dedicated campaigns that supplement 8×8’s broader strategy. Highlights include:
- Future of Work blog series
- Women in Tech interview series
- Permacrisis whitepaper, blog series, and social campaign
- PSTN Switch Off campaign
- Manufacturing trends magazine
- Retail and Manufacturing whitepapers
- LinkedIn thought-leadership campaigns and profile makeovers
- 8×8’s Partner Toolkit
By working closely with 8×8’s team and adopting a wide range of communication methods, we have amplified 8×8’s message and services with its target customers and within the channel.
As a channel-centric organisation, it’s important 8×8 is seen as a trusted leader by its partners. Our LinkedIn profile makeovers and thought leadership campaigns have helped 8×8’s senior leaders demonstrate their expertise through significant social media engagement.
Notable campaign results include:
- A 6% increase in inbound connections over 6 months.
- 23,000 views on one LinkedIn poll, amassing 621 votes.
- A single thought leadership article gained 800 views and 200 reactions on LinkedIn.
We’ve also help to boost 8×8’s authority by creating award-winning submissions for prestigious telecoms and IT channel awards. Through interviewing key stakeholders and subject matter experts, we made successful award entries for:
- Comms Council UK “Best Enterprise Service”, winner
- Comms Council UK “Best UK Enterprise Communications Provider”, highly Commended; “Best Innovation”, highly commended.
- Comms Business Awards “Contact Centre Vendor”, finalist.
- Comms National Awards “Best CCaaS Vendor”, finalist.
Creating impactful hero content that 8×8 can shape its marketing and communications funnel around has also been key. A standout example is 8×8’s Permacrisis campaign. We transformed volumes of data into a highly engaging and informative whitepaper, a comprehensive blog series, top of the funnel social media posts to heighten interest, and a presentation used to launch the campaign by 8×8 senior leadership at its Contact Centre Roadshow event. Thanks to the engaging messages and carefully crafted content, the whitepaper was featured in several IT and tech channel publications, including UC Today, TelcoNews, and Yahoo Finance.
8×8 depends on us for trusted advice as well as additional resource. “Without Resonates we wouldn’t have been able to deliver the content and campaigns we wanted to – they are a real extension of our team,” explains Amanda Hill, Senior Channel Marketing Manager at 8×8.
Resonates continues to support 8×8 with a steady stream of content and campaigns.